- Machine Learning80%
- DevOps Methodologies95%
- Research (Blockchain/AI/IoT/RPA/VR/AR)95%
- Opensource (PHP/Spark/Elasticsearch/Spark/Remix etc.)95%
Designation: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
1. Have been involved in hardcore programming in Python, PHP, Sharepoint, ElectronJS, Bash Scripts and many more.
2. Have Led multiple teams and involved in providing them proper guidance and training in technology.
3. Have been involved in presales team to provide estimations and demo to the end customers.
4. Have been involved in creating Devops pipeline creation and creating a solid workflow for deployment.
5. Made many automation tools to get the reports/emails based on certain jobs.
6. I have been involved in researching new technologies or opensource tools to use inside the organization (Ex: Phabricator, Logstash, Kibana etc.)
7. There have been cases where i have faced multiple hurdles in a project delivery however i have a record of 0 miss delivery. There might be cases where we needed to ask for extension from the customer for certain requirement changes and change requests, however we always deliver what we commit.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer (SSE)
1. Made 9 automations in a month using python.
2. Resolved 222 support tickets to 2 tickets in just a month.
3. Managed 54 Applications single handedly which helped the company to increase the resources.
4. I have received multiple appreciation from different customers regarding the service.
5. I have created one SLA management automation tool which helped the company to prevent many penalties.
6. I have involved in research in Blockchain and Chatbot POC from our Head of Department.
7. Have started working under AMD team with 3 members and end up with 10 members. Which was a success for the company in terms of bandwidth.
8. Have participated in multiple events such as Entrepreneurship club, Microsoft Imagine Events, Appfests and public speak up events to improve myself.
9. I have obtained multiple certificates and helped other team members in my free time using one internal tool Accelerator.